Título en lengua extranjera

The cultivation of plantain (Musa paradisiaca) as i model of agricultural produce for the strengthening of the vereda Monte Adentro, municipality of Saravena

Tutor 1

Salazar Peña, Javier Andrés

Resumen

Según (Ocampo et, al 2012) el cultivo de plátano (M. paradisiaca) en Colombia, ha sido un sector tradicional de la economía campesina, de subsistencia para pequeños productores, de alta dispersión geográfica y de gran importancia socioeconómica desde el punto de vista de seguridad alimentaria y de generación de empleo. Se estima que, del área cultivada en plátano (M. paradisiaca) en Colombia, un 87% se encuentra como cultivo tradicional asociado con café (Coffe Arabia) cacao (Theobroma cacao) yuca (Manihot sculenta) y frutales, y el restante 13%, está como monocultivo tecnificado”. Espinal C et., al (2005).

Resumen en lengua extranjera 1

According to (Ocampo et, al 2012) The cultivation of plantain (M. paradisiaca) in Colombia, has been a traditional sector of the peasant economy, of subsistence for small producers, of high geographical dispersion and of great socioeconomic importance from the point of view of Food security and job creation. It is estimated that, in the area cultivated in banana (M. paradisiaca) in Colombia, 87% is found as a traditional crop associated with coffee (coffe Arabia) cacao (Theobroma cacao) Yucca (Manihot sculenta) and fruit trees, and the remaining 13%, is as a technical monoculture ". Espinal C et., al (2005). The productive project of banana cultivation (M. paradisiaca) seeks an integrated management in terms of pest and weeds control and disease, encouraging the optimization of natural resources and improving the quality of life of farmers. The social component; It has promoted the rational use of agrochemical containers, not reuse them because over time they cause consequences to human health and the environment. The use of traps seeks to reduce the applications of insecticides that, directly and indirectly, affect the environment and reduction of natural friends, which is why three types of traps were evaluated for the capture of Coleóptera (Cosmopolites sordidus) is one of the largest species of greater economic importance in the Musaceae, causing losses of up to 60% in the plantation. The marketing, in fresh of the fruit of interest, depends on the intermediary

Programa académico

Ingeniería Agronómica

Palabras clave

Recursos naturales, Medio ambiente, Calidad de vida, Natural resources, Environment, Quality of life, Cultivo de plátano, Plátano - Enfermedades y plagas, Agricultura - Aspectos económicos, Agricultura - Aspectos ambientales, Cultivation of banana, Plantain banana - Diseases and pests, Agriculture - Economic aspects, Agriculture - Environmental aspects

Tipo de documento

Trabajo de grado - Pregrado

Licencia Creative Commons

Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 License.

Fecha de elaboración

1-1-2018

Programa académico

Ingeniería Agronómica

Facultad

Facultad de Ciencias Agropecuarias

Publisher

Universidad de La Salle. Facultad de Ciencias Agropecuarias. Ingeniería Agronómica

Compartir

COinS